Hypnosis has Helped Many
Overcome Test-Taking Anxiety
Do you have a fear of taking tests?
Teen boy taking an objective test in school and worried about the outcome.[/caption]
When you have an important exam to take, are you afraid of freezing and forgetting material that you know you have learned? Do you get really stressed out before a test? Do you experience mental blocks, and find yourself unable to focus or concentrate?
You know you’ve studied, and you know that you should feel confident, but it doesn’t work that way. You inevitably become so anxious that you start to feel physically ill.
There is a solution… hypnosis can help.
A few hypnotherapy sessions for anxiety relief will allow you to:
- remain calm and in control
- stay focused
- stop second-guessing your answers
- use your powers of recall and memory
- ignore distractions
- stop looking at the clock
What causes test-taking anxiety?
Stress can interfere with the ability to focus, remember and concentrate. If you put too much pressure on yourself to do well you’re probably thinking negative thoughts and setting yourself up for failure.
How can hypnosis help
Hypnosis has a high success rate in helping people cope with their test-taking fears. The relaxation of the hypnotic trance lowers your anxiety levels and allows your mind to relearn a positive response to test-taking. You will learn how to stay calm and relaxed, and your negative thoughts will disappear, to be replaced by a renewed feeling of confidence.
Hypnotherapy is very effective in treating all stress-related problems. Stress reactions are physiological as well as psychological. The trigger is psychological but the response is physiological. Once patients understand this connection, the rest is easy.
Don’t you deserve the opportunity to succeed?
Do yourself a favor.
How many sessions would I need?
Most issues require four to eight sessions to reach desired outcomes. Of course, this varies depending on the particular issue, on secondary contributing factors, such as sleep distress and stress levels. What most clients experience is improvement after their very first session.
How Susan French Can Help
Susan French has received specialized training in panic attacks, anxiety, and phobias using Phobia Certification from HMI and the American Hypnosis Association, the National Guild of Hypnotists, Panic Attacks, Anxiety, and Phobias training from Uncommon Knowledge in the UK. These certified courses have included specialized protocols for test-taking anxiety.
You have nothing to lose but your fear!
Susan French – “My clients achieve their goals. You can too! Call today. All questions are welcome.”
- Hypnosis is no Panacea but it can help alleviate physical pain as well as phobia induced stress and anxiety. Natural Health – 2005 Novemberby Rachele Kanigel http://www.hypnosis.edu/articles/panacea.asp
- The Power of Hypnosis Studies show that hypnosis can treat everything from chronic pain to poor study habits. Chances are, it can work for you. 2001 January – Psychology Today
- Physical Pain and Phobia Induced Stress and Anxiety Hypnosis, or hypnotherapy, is becoming more common in medical clinics like the one at Stanford and in hospitals, where doctors are using it to sedate patients before surgery, ease the pain of burn victims, and prepare women for childbirth. 2005 November – Natural Health
- Helped by Hypnosis Hypnotherapy in which practitioners encourage patients to enter a trance, a state of heightened suggestibility, to promote physical or emotional health doesn’t always have such dramatic or immediate effects. 2004 August – Self Healing
Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Isn’t it time to start achieving your potential?