Hypnotherapy has helped many overcome life-altering phobias (extreme specific fears)? If you suffer from any phobia, many studies have suggested that hypnosis can be one of the most effective treatments in alleviating these fears.
Of course, it goes without saying, that it is always wise to consult a medical professional first, to rule out any medical causation. When you visit your doctor, you may be offered an anti-depressant or anti-anxiety drug. Although these kinds of medications can help, adding Zoom hypnotherapy has provided many phobics complete relief.
Hypnosis was approved by the AMA (America Medical Association) in 1958 as Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM). Hypnosis is even more widely used globally. Hypnosis is an alternative medical therapy that helps access your "learning" mind for greater effectiveness.
Overcoming phobia, along with anxiety and panic attacks, is a specialty of mine. I have developed a special approach to phobia and panic which has helped many others conquer phobias, a myriad of assorted fears, and general anxiety. Following are a list of the most common phobias:
- Arachnophobia - Fear of spiders. This category of phobia has one of the highest sufferers.
- Ophidiophobia - Fear of snakes. These sufferers will avoid certain locales known for having more snakes.
- Acrophobia - Fear of heights. According to statistics, 10 percent of the US population suffers from this type of phobia.
- Agoraphobia - Fear of crowded or open spaces. People suffering from Agoraphobia may not leave their homes for years.
- Cynophobia -Fear of dogs. Sufferers tend to be scared of every breed of dogs, from small Shih Tzu to Great Danes.
- Astraphobia - Also known as brotophobia and tonitrophobia, astraphobia is the fear of thunder or lightning.
- Claustrophobia - Fear of small spaces. Sufferers don’t like being in an enclosed space, as in being shut into an elevator or small room.
- Mysophobia or bacteriophobia - Fear of germs or bacteria.
- Aerophobia - Fear of flying. Research suggests that roughly 6.5 percent of the US population suffers from this type of phobia.
- Trypophobia - Fear of holes. While unusual, it is more common than one might think
Conquering your phobias and anxiety with help of hypnosis
These are just some of the phobias that hypnosis can help. Sufferers of a certain phobia feel more energetic and more empowered in their lives after undergoing a few sessions of hypnotherapy.
Once freed from this burden, it is often reported that they are more hopeful about their future than they were before the therapy.
One of the most important aspects of phobia treatment with hypnosis is that you are taught how to drop instantly into a calm, and phobic-free state any time that old fear may threaten or indeed any time you feel anxious.
Take a moment to imagine how wonderful your life will be when you are free from this burden, whether at work, school or social activities.